Monday, October 21, 2013

PDF Patterns

I am in the process of transferring Clares Place Patterns into PDF (instant Download) format (in between working on new designs and looking after my two princesses).

The PDF debate seems to be all over the Australian quilting/crafting market and there are pros and cons for both sides.  I have decided that to better service my international customers I am going to turn my Clares Place patterns into PDF format so customers can purchase a paper based pattern from one of my lovely online stockists or a PDF Pattern that can be found  in my store here and also at Patterns only (I will add the link for Patterns Only later when it decides it wants to work for me :s)

I even made a cute button for my sidebar to help you access my store quickly!


Right Now my store is offering 15% off everything with when you enter the code:  save15 at checkout!  The offer is valid until the 28th October 2013 so take advantage of this great deal today!

If you are waiting for any particular Clares Place pattern to be put into PDF format please email me and I will do my best to get it done quickly for you!

Right now I am going to finish editing a current pattern so I can get ready for Melbourne Quilt Market that is in a few weeks :s


No comments:

Pinterest link