Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Enchant

It never rains it pours and lately we have had heaps of rain which is fantastic sewing weather but not so good for taking photos.  I have a new pattern to release called 'Quick Sticks' but due to all the rain the quilts have not yet been photographed for the cover and will have to wait a little longer for the rain to go (I am hoping that Saturday will be my day!).

What I can show you in the meantime is this beautiful fabric called Enchant by Natalie of Cinderberry Stitches for Riley Blake Designs
  

I was fortunate enough to get pre-release fabric by the lovely Sue Daley at Millhouse Collections.


I must say I LOVE this fabric line.  I mean look at those sweet hedgehogs and foxes!. 


I am almost done.  Just have to add some outer borders and it is off to Sarah my quilter.  

 
 In other news: 
  • Hubby and his work partner bought an office that needed renovating so I have been choosing colours etc. and painting every chance I get - my mum has been awesome babysitting!  I will show some photos later.
  • I have also badly hurt my back by doing of all things - sneezing!  Yay me.  :( 
  • My littlest princess turns 2 tomorrow and I have nothing planned :s  Awesome mum hey?!  ( I have at least got her pressie)
See what I mean - it never rains it pours :)   













1 comment:

Cullis Family said...

Ouch, sorry to hear about your back. Hope its better for our run later this month! Can't believe Little Princess is two tomorrow! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...